St. Mark’s provides several opportunities to join your community in Christian Education and Fellowship:
- Adult Forum – to study specific topics in the Bible;
- Prayer and Fellowship Zooms – to gather with your community to pray and talk about items related to our church life; and
- Sunday School – which will resume for children when we can again gather in our buildings.
The Washington Diocese also provides two Zoom meetings per week for young Adults:
- Young Adults Compline on Sunday evenings, described here: https://www.edow.org/calendar-event-details/349 and,
- Young Adults Bible Sunday on Monday evenings, described here https://www.edow.org/calendar-event-details/350
Adult Forum – Sundays at 9:00 am – Now on Zoom! We’re discussing “Bad Girls and Women of the Bible.” If you’d like to join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our email list to receive meeting information.
Prayer and Fellowship Zooms
In addition to the Adult Forum on Sunday mornings we have a prayer and fellowship Zoom on Sunday evenings for any parishioners who wish to join us, catch up with other parishioners, and talk about issues important to them.
Tuesday evenings we have a Discussion and Fellowship Zoom that centers more on a study topic – sometimes related to the Sunday morning Adult Forum topic and sometimes on other general topics related to St. Mark’s, including, of course, time to catch up with each other.